A buy-side client required a solution to manage and mine historical data, framed within the Everest (Black Mountain Systems) environment.
Implement a process and solution to meet the following needs:
- Custom Data Warehousing:
- Position and historical asset data
- Data de-normalization based on business need
- Data Point Pre-Aggregation:
- Optimize the environment for efficient mining of data
- Data Integration:
- Trade cycle data utilized for potential credit analysis – relative pricing, sector analysis
- Attribution Analytics:
- Client-specific custom attribution analytics
- Comparison against multiple benchmarks and output of standardized metrics
Business Processes and Data Use
- Understanding the business processes that utilized the data so as to structure the data warehouse for optimized data mining application
- Normalizing and de-normalizing data to most effectively drive business
Process Change Management
- Resource training in order to utilize, support, and maintain the data warehouse and stored procedures.
- Integration of the data warehouse and data mining processes into existing flows and functions.
Consulting and Project Management
- Provide insights into the design, development, and execution of the solution.
- Coordinate implementation efforts, communication, and procedural development for staff.
- Ensure completeness of testing and delivery of solution.
- Design approach informed by TenDelta’s decade-long firsthand experience developing solutions within the Everest environment.
- Development driven by a profound knowledge of the syndicated loan space, from a buy-side perspective.
- Deep understanding of data normalization/de-normalization and process optimization.
TenDelta designed, developed, and delivered a solution that exceeded client expectations, on time and within budget. The solution provided meaningful business insights, and the client has utilized TenDelta’s expertise for numerous subsequent projects.