A buy-side client required a robust process to capture and analyze credit data, as well as redefine workflows to facilitate the ability to share information throughout the asset origination pipeline. The client utilized multiple technologies including: an internal web-based solution, Everest (Black Mountain Systems), Wall Street Office (IHS Markit) and an Eagle PACE implementation.
Implement a process and system solution to:
- Capture relevant issuer details:
- Quantitative data
- Qualitative data
- Implement analytical functionalities:
- Calculate ‘discrete’ ratings for issuers based on underlying factors, in real-time
- Design an ‘at-a-glance’ interface to support real-time decision-making
- Manage integration and transformation of data, to and from multiple sources, such as:
- Trading platforms
- Servicing systems
- Proprietary client systems
- External ratings agency systems
- Automate and/or enhance processes:
- Automate credit data point capture from external and internal systems
- Remove and/or streamline duplicative or redundant operational processes
- Improve access to data (enhancement of user experience). g. through development of functionality to connect documentation to the credit record, via hyper-links
- Understanding the transformation methodology and mechanisms for data exchanged between the credit solution and other systems (both internal and external)
Process Change Management
- With the automation of specific processes and workflows, resources required training and support through the transition.
Consulting and Project Management
- Provide insights into the design, development, and execution of the solution.
- Coordinate implementation efforts, communication, and procedural development for operations staff.
- Ensure completeness of testing and delivery of solution.
- Design approach informed by TenDelta’s decades-long firsthand experience developing solutions within OMS environments.
- Development driven by a profound knowledge of the syndicated loan space, from a buy-side perspective.
- Deep understanding of data transformation and process optimization, as well as system integration.
TenDelta designed, developed, and delivered a solution that exceeded client expectations, on time and within budget. The client has utilized TenDelta’s expertise for numerous subsequent projects.